1. If purchasing a membership online, will my financial information be secure? Yes. We use Paypal for our online memberships and donations; one of the safest and most secure systems for transfering payments and monies over the internet. Any financial information you provide will only be available to Paypal; which securely encrypts all its data.
2. Can I change my monthly contribution, or will I be locked in for a full year at the same rate? Yes. Understanding that life is unpredicatable, you will always have the option to change the amount of your monthly contribution or cancel if need be. To do so, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 905-549-0900.
3. What day will my monthly contribution come out of my account? Let us get back to you on that one!
4. I want to provide monthly donations but do not want to use debit or credit, is there another option? Yes. While we prefer monthly donations made through Paypal, we are also happy to accept a series of post-dated cheques made out to Environment Hamilton. Along with your membership form, which you can access here, the cheques can be mailed in or dropped off to our office at 22 Wilson Street, Unit 4, Hamilton, L8R 1C5.
5. How will I know if my membership order went through? Once you click submit, you will receive a computer generated email to notify you that your payment/membership has been successfully submited. We will then follow up with a personal email.
Still have questions? Contact us at 905-549-0900 or email@example.com